Goals,Ambitions and dreams

Start where you are, use what you have and do what you can

October 12,2017
By Agustina

So many people just exist, they have no goals, desires, or aspirations, they may have been ambitious at one timein their life but run into disappointment, including me actually😂. But i relize something that's all not good right??. So everyday i learn so many things in my life that life must have a purpose. Become a better person and can help the crowds,so in 5 years time i want to be succesfull businesswomen😉 yeah.. that's my wish, and i hope i can achive it soon🙏 i just wanna  make my perents proud of me.
I dared to dream as children and then meet up with real life as adults and relinquish my visions as unreal possibiloties. Perhaps i have run into people who lacked faith in me and my abilities putting doubt on any dreams or visions i will prove to them if i can.

Okey i think that's all about my dreams, goals, ambitions that i can share with you.. and the last one i'll give you quotes that i like from(daily motivation)
"You'll never know till you have tried"
See you guys and bye bye🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Say it with the picture