December 22, 2017

By Agustina
   In library
Agustina: hai pany what are you doing here ?
Pany       : I want to return this book, and you?
Agustina: ohh.. me too I also want to return this book
Pany       : ohh oke
Agustina: pany let’s have lunch together..
Pany       : lunch? Oh that good idea let’s go
( otw to the canteen)
Pany       :  Agustina what is your dream, goal, and                                        
                    Ambition?
Agustina : hmm I hope in 5 years time I want to be                                    succesfull bussineswomen yeahh that’s all my dream,      and I hope I can achive it soon
Pany        : that’s so interesting
Agustina : how about your dream?
Pany        : me?? I want to be a doctor of course
Agustina : doctor?? Wow so amazing. So let’s work hard from now on and we can achive our dream together..
Pany        : oke .. Agustina have you ever have a travel?
Agustina  : yes I doi just got back from singkawang yesterday, and how about you? How about you have you ever have a travel?
Pany        : yaa I have been to the island of bali
Agustina : seriously?? It was mus be fun.
Pany        : yaa I think so
Agustina : do you have best friends or close friends?
Pany        : yaa I have best friend her name is natalia, she is from sanggau and she is so funny.. how about your best friend?
Agustina  : my best friend her name is angel, she is the best friend I ever had
Pany        : you are so lucky to have it.
Agustina : ya I think so.. hmm pany what do you want to eat btw?
Pany      : what is your recommendation?
Agustina : how about nasi goreng?
Pany       : nasi goreng? Hmm not bad just order it
Agustina : oke .. pany where are you going after lunch?
Pany       : I’m gonna go to the market
Agustina : what you gonna do there?
Pany        : I will buy vagetables for my mother
Agustina : be careful pany
Pany        : oke Agustina and you? Where you wanna go?
Agustina : I’m gonna go home cause I’m so tired right now
 Pany       : be careful and see you tommorow
Agustina : oke bye


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Goals,Ambitions and dreams

Say it with the picture