December 25, 2017

My traveling experience in singkawang

I think not many people would travel to singkawang outside of the cap go meh celebration, which is the party of the year in this town. But i did i visited singkawang to see its natural beauty. And probably many people who don't know how many beautiful place here. The beach, the forest, and other tourist attractions everything is very pretty and well groomed.


During the trip, i just busy walking around and taking lots of photos😂 cause it's my favorite hobby . I don't go alone, i went with my friend.


The next place the one i visited was zinka zoo. I like the concept that is still natural, we got off zinka zoo parking and immediately greeted by funny animals



Taman dunia Air
A tourist locations that offers a collection of fish in an aquarium . To see the collection of fish in aquarium, visitors must enter into the shark-shaped building of the shark.











Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Goals,Ambitions and dreams

Say it with the picture